Doctors and Staff
Meet the experienced and friendly dentists and staff who make Henry H. Hancock III, DDS, MS, PA the leading provider of oral hygiene and personalized dental services in Raleigh.
Dr. H. H. Hancock III
- Wake Forest University, B.A. in Economics 1992
- West Virginia University School of Dentistry, D.D.S. 1996
- UNC-Chapel Hill School of Dentistry, M.S. 2000
- UNC-Chapel Hill School of Dentistry, Certificate in Endodontics 2000
- AAE (American Association of Endodontists)
- ADA (American Dental Association)
- NCDS (North Carolina Dental Society)
- THEA (Tarheel Endodontic Association)
- RWCDS (Raleigh-Wake County Dental Society)
- Adjunct Faculty — UNC-Chapel Hill School of Dentistry
- Private Practice — Raleigh, NC (Year 2000 – present)
Connie Billerman, Practice Administrator
Connie was raised in Southern California. She is a 20 year Army veteran. She enjoys gardening, reading and spending time with friends.